Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Twelve Days of Spring Sale

On the first day of spring sale,
my six bosses gave to me
GLITTERSNAKE
in a E-Crate.

On the second day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
two awesome assistants (For real yo)

and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

On the third day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
three ghilly suits

two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

On the fourth day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
four vintage dresses

three Ghilly Suits
two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

On the fifth day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
one hundred and thirty two racks (Note: No joke)

four vintage dresses,
three ghilly suits
two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

On the sixth day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
six interns sorting (They do make the awesomest posters and price signs- You rock ladies!)

One hundred and thirty two racks. No Joke
Four vintage dresses
Three ghilly suits
Two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

On the seventh day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
seven shakos shaking (Note: while it is possible for shakos to shake, we just thought is was fun alliteration)

Six interns sorting
One hundred and thirty two racks. No joke.
Four vintage dresses
Three ghilly suits
Two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

On the eighth day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
eight disco suits a-shining (Note: Seriously)

Seven shakos shaking
Six interns sorting
One hundred and thirty two racks. No joke.
Four vintage dresses
Three ghilly suits
Two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

On the ninth day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
nine bustles bustling (Note: It's true, they do bustle)

Eight disco suits a-shining
Seven shakos shaking
Six interns sorting
One hundred and thirty two racks. No joke.
Four vintage dresses
Three ghilly suits
Two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate


On the tenth day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
ten bras a-snapping (Note: This website does not advocate the snapping of bras... though we are not necessarily against it either. Lets say we're neutral on this matter.)

Nine bustles bustling
Eight disco suits a-shining
Seven shakos shaking
Six interns sorting
One hundred and thirty two racks. No joke.
Four vintage dresses
Three ghilly suits
Two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate


On the eleventh day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
eleven bunny suits a-hopping (Note: Bunny suits do not hop on their own)

Ten bras a-snapping
Nine bustles bustling
Eight disco suits a-shining
Seven shakos shaking
Six interns sorting
One hundred and thirty two racks. No joke.
Four vintage dresses
Three ghilly suits
Two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

On the twelfth day of spring sale
my six bosses gave to me
twelve pirate coats a-fetching (Note: the pirate coats are fetching they do not go fetch)

Eleven bunny suits a-hopping
Ten bras a-snapping
Nine bustles bustling
Eight disco suits a-shining
Seven shakos shaking
Six interns sorting
One hundred and thirty two racks. No joke.
Four vintage dresses
Three ghilly suits
Two awesome assistants
and GLITTERSNAKE in an E-Crate

blog comments powered by Disqus