Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An American Classic

Scout Handbook Page 18
Wilderness Survival Skills
Part 1 of 5
How To Dress Like Your American Girl Doll.

Readers Note: If you don't understand how this would ever qualify as a survival skill there's just nothing I can do for you. Then again, I could tell you all about the time that dressing like my American Girl doll saved my life. I could tell you... but the experience was just far too harrowing to repeat. Sorry lovers.












Dear Scouts, after posting some of these photos it has come to my attention that I'm a little bit creeped out by dolls and would appreciate if you did not try so hard to get the Doll Approximation Wilderness Survival badge. Alternatively it might have something to do with a recent and partial viewing of Stephen King's 1993 TV special, Tommyknockers. Who's to say?... .... .... Stay away from me, weirdos.

blog comments powered by Disqus