Monday, May 3, 2010

Rainbows Keep Falling on My Head

This is both awesome and one of the more frightening things I've ever seen...so I've decided to share it with you! Aren't you thrilled?

Please enjoy:


Okay. I hope that little trip to Rainbowland was as thrilling for you as it was for me. Good memories there. Hang on, I gotta call my dad and see if he still has my Rainbow Brite doll.
...

...

...
So fine, I left a message. In the meanwhile we will do our very own tribute to Rainbow Brite and the Color Kids (Which incidentally is the name of my new punk band. Auditions this Friday)


Also in case anyone is new to this blog, we are having a mad phat yard sale on Saturday May 22. 8am to 2pm here at Western Costume in scenic and cosmopolitan North Hollywood. Here at the blog we make a not insubstantial effort to present you with photos of some of our merchandise in an visually appealing and hopefully at least mildly amusing manner. Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel.
xo for serious,
Erica

blog comments powered by Disqus