Monday, May 21, 2012

And Then What Happened???

Hello Readers!
 So, the Sale happened. And it was exciting and crazy and at the end of the day just a downright fascinating experiment in sociology or perhaps cultural anthropology. Yeah, I love me some soft-ish sciences. Here in the post-sale world, we are left with the question of whether or not to continue the blog. Well, truthfully, it was a question for about six seconds. I like writing it. Y'all good folks seem to like reading it. So, for the time being, we're planning to continue posting. As to our after-Sale content, we'll get to that more tomorrow because- have we mentioned the Sale happened?- and I'm just not sure that I've actually regained consciousness. For this evening, I'm planning to follow the assuredly sage-like advice on page 8 of my new Crate and Barrel catalog and "Chill Out"...and yes, it's a page about snow-cones.



P.S. This weekend at the civic center: COSTUME vs VINTAGE. Two concepts enter the octagon. Only ONE survives.

blog comments powered by Disqus