Wednesday, May 9, 2012

OMG PONIES!!!

Continuing on my theme of follow-through, I made a promise to a very important person that I would do a pony themed blog. And not just any ponies, mind you-but the ponies from the hit reboot series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Haven't heard of it? Haven't watched it? Don't worry, neither have I. I did spend about an hour on their wiki page where I found some of our, shall we say inspirational, images. So, without further ado, and mutiny threats from the crew, we here at TeamYardSale2012 present to you, Pony Day:

The Flim Flam Brothers. In the show, they introduce themselves with a song and dance.

Jimmy and Cody were also kind enough to do a song and dance but I'm afraid I just wasn't quick enough on the video app. This fantastic photo will have to suffice.


Fluttershy. (The picture doesn't lie)

Woe that I could not have Alphonse Mucha paint my portrait in this outfit.

DaringDo

In fact, we double dare you.




Applejack
For real, who wants cereal?


Rainbow Dash

Rainbow connection.


This, ladies and gentlemen, is Fancypants. (Seriously, you can fact check me on this)

This is Jimmy and he looks great in a tuxedo. (I think this photo is all the facts we need on that)

Rarity.

Also rare: me portraying a unicorn in any way, shape, or form. One time only event here, people.



Pinky Pie.


Jessica laughs at both danger and zebras
So we hope you had as much fun with Pony Day as we did. Stay tuned tomorrow for Steampunk Thursday!! It's BYOZ.*

*Bring Your Own Zeppelin.

blog comments powered by Disqus